What Are Permanent Fixes for Quicken error ol-297-a?
Posted on 16 enero, 2020
Quicken is the best financial management software that is extensively used by small and mid-sized businesses. This Quicken program is becoming more popular among businesses. It plays a big role in completing and managing financial transactions in the proper ways. While using Quicken, Quicken users can experience Quicken error ol-297-a. This is the most intricate issue that can irritate Quicken users majorly. There are many causes of this accounting error occurrence. Before troubleshooting this error code, you must take effective troubleshooting steps for the intricate error code.
The Major technical reasons of Quicken error ol-297-a-
- Issues in the Internet Settings
- Popup Firewall and Blocker
- Financial updating security settings Problems
- The oldest version of Quicken, software
- Quicken server is kept temporarily unavailable
All these reasons are main causes of this error code. If you want to know more reasons, you can call Quicken customer service team quickly.
Simple Troubleshooting steps to fix Quicken error ol-297-a
Step1- Keep up-to-date security settings of Internet
- Primarily, users have to click on windows +R at same time and after that, working windows will prompt appropriately.
- Next, users have to type “control panel” in the search section and make the right click on “ok” option.
- After that, you have to go to the settings of network, and Internet> Internet selections button
- After that, users have to tap on “advanced” option
- Then go to the setting menu and click on the field of the security button
- At end, users can make a testing on use TLS 1.2
Step2- Assess Time & Date of Gadget–
- Primarily, users need to tap on the time and date at bottom side and ensure time and date is absolutely correct or not.
- After that, users have to tap on windows +R united to open “Run” option
- Then, users have to type the control panel in a run menu section
- After that, users have to tap on the location and clock
- Then, users have to choose “time and date” option
- At last, users have to tap on change time and date button
- Lastly, users need to go to select date and time as per the location of time and after that, you have to click on “ok” option.
Step3-Reset up Firewall Software
- In the initial step, ensure that “qw.exe” is available on the Internet
- In the second step, make sure that the firewall software is not stopping Quicken software to obtain easy access
- In the third step, users should open Quicken software and go to help>Quicken support option
- After that, when you are redirected to com/support, it displays that the firewall software is not stopping but in some situations, this is not redirecting you may require to setup it appropriately.
- At last, the users can setup the firewall software just by using any security of the antivirus software.
Thus by following all above steps, you can resolve Quicken error ol-297-a without difficulty. Still, if you are encountering any issue on a daily basis, Quicken experts have the great skills of solving this error code immediately. Online Quicken help is available round the clock to help Quicken users for any type of technical errors.