Canon imageCLASS D570 Printer Setup and Driver Download
Posted on 21 mayo, 2020
The Following guidelines can help you to proceed with Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Setup.
- At first, you must choose the Menu on the Home screen.
- After that, choose Preferences—>Network.
- In case if the sign screen appears, key in the right ID and PIN
- Secondly, choose Wireless LAN Settings.
- Now, the Do you want to enable the wireless LAN? Message will appear and choose Yes.
- Moreover, go through the message that is on the screen, and choose
- Next, tap SSID Setting son the LCD screen.
- Similarly, choose Select Access Point.
- The Canon image class printer will begin to look for the available wireless routers.
- On the other hand, choose a wireless LAN router.
- Choose the router whose SSID and make sure to tap Next.
- To check details of security settings:
- Choose the wireless LAN router and select Details.
- Thirdly, input the network key that you have and choose Apply
- Further, choose Yes and to make sure to wait until you get the Connected.
- Finally, choose Close, and wait for some time until the IP address and other settings are set automatically.
- The Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Setup will complete once after connecting with the wireless network.
Driver Download for Canon imageCLASS D570 Printer:
Proceed with the following steps to download your driver for the Canon imageCLASS D570:
- First of all, reach the Canon printer support site using a web browser.
- Input the model name of your canon printer into the find bar and select it from the menu that displays.
- Secondly, click the GO button to see the Drivers and Downloads page for your model.
- Under the Drivers & Downloads section, select the Operating System and version from the pull down list.
- Thirdly, Click select, next to the driver you want, and then click Download.
- Similarly, Click Run to start downloading and installing the canon driver software.
- After that, choose the Run option to install the software.
- Now, click Next on the Welcome to the Setup Wizard for the MF Drivers.
- Moreover, Accept the License Agreement by clicking Yes.
- Get Network Connection, and click Yes to clear the firewall bars made against this application.
- And then, select your printer from the printer’s menu and click Next.
- Prefer the Drivers to download and click Next.
- Besides, prefer the printer driver you wish to download and click.
- The default will be UFR II Printer Driver and Confirm the name of the printer and click.
- Finally, make a confirmation for the fax name and tap Next.
- Click start to start with the other activities of the Canon printer.
- The Canon printer drivers are installed, and now you can print, fax, and scan wirelessly from Canon imageCLASS D570.
- This makes the Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Setup and driver download method.
You can contact our specialized expert squad@ +1-844-982-4357 or visit our site canon.com/ijsetup for more information or doubts regarding Canon imageCLASS D570 Wireless Setup.