Amazing Personal Essay Topics – 2021 Guide
Posted on 23 abril, 2021
A personal essay is a type of descriptive essay that students get to write in high schools and colleges. It is a type of college essay that a type of non-fiction but incorporates a variety of writing styles.
In personal essays, writers usually write real-life stories, experiences, and opinions of people. In this type of essay, people usually discuss their personal experiences and thoughts on a specific thing.
Fortunately, process essay writing is relatively easy than all other types of essay writers. The key to writing this essay in a more convenient way is to combine both narrative and opinion together. This makes the whole writing process very easy for a write my essay.
The writing process of a personal essay can be made easier by having a good topic in hand. Finding a good topic is the real challenge of essay writing. You can find a relevant topic online or may hire an online essay writer to help you select a good topic for your essay.
Here are some amazing personal essay topics for you.
Easy Personal Essay Topics
- How you met a special person in your life?
- A person you admire most.
- The best place in the local area.
- A place where you would like to live your whole life.
- Works of art you admire.
- Your dream job.
- Your biggest disappointment.
- What annoys you?
- Your family traditions.
- Are you addicted to technology?
- Could you live without money?
- What is your best method of studying?
Personal narrative essay topics
- Tell us about your first trip abroad.
- The most unfortunate event ever happened to you.
- What happened during your first day at school?
- What is your first childhood memory?
- What is your most memorable family event?
- What games did you play when you were an essay writer?
- The biggest challenge you have overcome.
- Have you ever encountered a wild animal?
- Recall the first time you were home alone.
- How you cooked a meal for the first time?
- The first time you helped someone.
- How did you overcome fear?
Personal experience essay topics
- What things make you feel happy?
- How you came to healthy eating habits?
- How did you celebrate Christmas?
- Have you ever brought a stray animal home?
- How did you learn to drive?
- How you met a famous person?
- Describe the accidents you witnessed.
- Fantastic and unforgettable concerts you have attended.
- Describe your nightmares.
- Your reaction when you were bullied.
- Experience of being a leader.
- A friendship breakup experience.
Personal argumentative essay topics
- Why are you concerned about essay writing service?
- How much money do you need for happiness?
- Significance of personal growth.
- Male and female roles in your family.
- Your attitude to feminism.
- Explain what does it mean to be a Human.
- Most precious moments of your life.
- Your thoughts on getting a tattoo.
- Is it important to be possessive about fashion?
- Your opinion on cosmetics surgery.
- Significance of healthy lifestyle choices.
- Your favorite holiday destinations.
College personal essay topics
- Have you been in love with someone?
- What is the goal of your life?
- What does success mean to you?
- How freedom matters in your life?
- How you left your comfort zone?
- Things you appreciate in life.
- What things do you hate?
- How you met college roommates?
- How did you get your first job?
- What did you learn from failures?
- Outdoor activities you like most.
- What is the reason behind all your motivations?
Personal persuasive essay topics
- Can listening to music help complete your homework faster?
- Can hobbies help in a future career?
- Is it ethical to buy products tested on animals?
- Why is volunteering important?
- Should drugs be banned?
- Things to do to help our world survive the scarcity of natural resources.
- How can we make the world a better place?
- Is it possible to avoid stress?
- How online shopping makes me spend more money?
- Why you don’t smoke and drink?
- Things I want to be doing when I cross my 50s.
- Why do I recommend students to get their higher education from abroad?
Personal cause and effect essay topics
- Why I don’t watch TV.
- Effects of social media on the daily routine.
- How my failures make me stronger?
- Books that changed my world view.
- Reasons why I study computer science.
- Influence of my parents on my life choices.
- Importance of learning math for my future career.
- Effect of being the only child of my parents.
- How my pets make me a better person?
- What makes me rebel against my parents?
- How did my parents help me to study?
- Why going to college made me an independent person?
With the help of these topics, you will be able to write a good personal essay. Good and easy topics make the writing procedure easy. If you have a good topic in hand, half of your essay writing job is done.
In case you are still not confident enough to write a personal essay on your own, the best option for you is to hit up an essay writing service. There are numerous such services that can help you with all your writing assignments. Such services do not just write essays but they also ensure that you get a good grade. You only need to find a legit service provider as there are many scams and fake services. Such fake services are only interested in the money rather than providing you with quality content.
Once you find an essay writing service provider, explain to them your “write essay for me” query and let your all stress go away.